Ads

Sunday, August 1, 2004

My Nokia 3660...Stolen!



I was upset that my Nokia 3660 which costs $595 was gone a week ago. Partly, I was blaming myself for my negligence. But I didn't drop or lost the handphone! Someone stole it!



I went to the school library and placed my bag at the top shelve. My Nokia 3660 was placed at the side of the bag's compartment. It was obvious that it made the people easier to steal my handphone.



I proceeded to the main hall and watched t.v. Fifteen minutes had passed and I wanted to call D so I was rummaging through my pocket for my handphone but realized that I had placed it in my bag.



I walked to the shelves and search for my handphone and realized that it was gone! Of course, I panicked. My mind was in a whirl and I was so confused.



I told my classmates, Rahila, Su`aad and Devi and they tried to search the library for my handphone but that's kinda useless because I know I had placed in my bag and the only reason why its gone was because someone had stole it.



I told the librarian about it but they couldn't do much. I had requested them to checked the surveillance camera for that particular area but unfortunately it couldn't capture anything as it was blocked by a wall.

Dumb!

I was so enraged that I cursed whoever stole my handphone won't lead a peaceful life. I know I was mean but only for that particular moment. I did not mean any harm!

*****

Why the late update?



Firstly, I was very preoccupied with school work lately. I had to complete the career PL project which is due next week. I was doing the draft and research on the net and had to compile the information into one file! Its definitely a lot of work!



Secondly, I was updating my profiles at my other links; Friendster and EveryonesConnected. There was much work to be done. I had to enter new entries in EveryonesConnected and write testimonials for my friends in Friendster.



Oh by the way, I'm still new to EveryonesConnected so I'm still confused over the functions! So NoraDilla aka. Aden, teach me all the functions at school ya?! She's the one who recommended me to try out EveryonesConnected. Its a good recommendation. You can even write your journal there! So go check it out!



Thirdly, I was busy discussing with my friends, choosing the dates for our medical checkup. So I picked the 4th of November while most of them picked on the 1st and 2nd. Hey, tough decision, you know? =P



And also I had to fill in the online documents and print them out. Then, I had to go down to CMPB to deliver the documents personally o the staffs. Very time consuming but ok lah, didn't really affect my schedule for that day.



Last but not least, Michelle Santiago recommended me this new online game, http://darkthrone.com . It's awesome and I think I'm addicted to it! Basically, you can build your own army of soldiers and upgrade your housing. E.g. From manor to outpost to fottress and so on. To gain gold and EXP, you have to defeat the other players!



Its not too late to play! The highest level one has ever reach is level 23... So there's still time for catching up. It not difficult to play! Go try it out.

DarkThrone Rules! *Grins*

Oh, Blogspot has added a cool new feature. We can change the font colors anytime we want. And I am like testing the colors right now. I think this entry will be one of the most colorful entries, haha!

I've also modified my site but I didn't really change the entire outlook appearance. I still like my current template. Until I'm tired of seeing the same template over and again, I will change it.

I've created two more new blogs - love stories and photos. Actually, It's not too confusing. Just an additional two, it's not that complicated.

*****

Weekdays at school....

Eventually, most of the lecturers for my lessons are gone! No, not as in dead or transferred to other schools but they either went for reservist or they have course to attend. So what about us?!! What should we do at class?

We were left to rot and most of our time in class, we did nothing but idle around; playing games online or blog-surfing. Damn it! And worst still, since we had nothing to do and the relieve teachers did not want to teach us, they did not want end the lessons early!

Definitely, I was very frustrated. I wanted to go home and rest! Or maybe do my own stuff like tidying up my room, rearranging my items on the shelves and updating my laptop systems and programs.

Anyway, I shouldn't grumble about it. I should feel fortunate and lucky that I'm not that stressed up unlike the people in other classes.

Our lecturers often dismissed our class early and so if one day the lecturers decided to prolong the duration of one lesson, my classmates tend to nag and curse the lecturers for doing so.

But come to think of it, my class is being pampered too much that they did not realize that they are always being offered the best choice and we are being taught by the most best dedicated lecturers. We've really been spoilt.

Once, when we had to sit for an examination at 2pm but our class ended at 11am, several of them requested the lecturers to bring forward the time of the examination so that they can go back home early.

But basically, the lecturers can't do that. The examination time has been set. They cannot change it whenever the students are not please with it. That's not right.

If the time of the examination has been change for our class just to accommodate to the student, then how about the other classes? They are still having it at 2. Isn't it unfair?

You see, they are really spoilt.

But however, if there is nothing much to do at school, they should ought to dismiss class early instead of idling aroud and doing nothing.

Basically, we can go home and do our own precious things instead. But if we keep on ilding around during lessons, how are we going to learn this way?! Huh! You tell me!

But of course, next week, it's going to be a hard time for us! Our lecturers will be back rom their reservist and course and they will definitely be rushing through all the lessons and chapters that they'd missed. Poor us! We have to suck in all the information like hell.

*****

Movie Go-er

Damn, I've really lost count the number of times I've been to the cinema to watch movies for the last two months. Neh! I didn't lost count. In fact, I kept every tickets that I'd purchased.

June 15th, 3.10pm: Shrek 2

June 15th, 7.20pm: Day After Tomorrow

June 27th, 3.30pm: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

June 29th, 6.30pm: Chronicles of Riddick

July 09th, 2.50pm: Mean Girls

July 09th, 6.10pm: Spiderman 2

July 12th, 2:50pm: Mean Girls

July 12th, 4.50pm: Super Size Me

July 20th, 6.45pm: Sisters

July 21st, 6.40pm: I, Robot

July 26th, 7.10pm: Ella Enchanted

July 30th, 3.50pm: House of the Flying Daggers

You see! How cool is that? I want to watch these upcoming movies; Catwoman, Alien Vs Predator, The Stepford Wives and M. Night Shyamalan's The Village. Oh no, that only means one thing...

I have to spend more money in the upcoming weeks!

If you are to ask me which movie was the best I watched so far, it will definitely be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Mean Girls.

But Im so looking forward to Resident Evil: The Apocalypse which will be shown in cinemas at the end of the year. I must watch it no matter what! I don't care~ Muahahaha!

*****

Saturday 24th (Fishing; When It Rains)



I was so excited the night before, "Oh wow, I'm going fishing again tomorrow!" I prepared all the necessary equipments and tidbits. I would basically set off at 8 in the morning always but not today.



We didn't expect it to rain so heavily. I, of course, who already woke up and was preparing to set off, was taken aback when it started to rain heavily. I was rather upset! Why!



I waited and waited...

Damn! Forget it! No matter what I'm still going, I thought. I had enough of waiting! I took my equipments and bags and left my house immediately. I didn't want to waste precious time when I could be fishing right now already. But because of the rain, I had to adjourned it to a later time.

I left my house at 10:45am and waited D at CHEERS store. It was drizzling but that did not bother me much. Once D arrived, we proceeded to buy our foods and drinks.

Of course after that we did not waste any more time. We hailed a cab and half an hour time, we'd reached.

Fast ah? But! The cab driver took the wrong turn so he went all the way to tampines and then make a U-turn. Usual we had to pay $15 for our cab fare but the meter indicated that it was already $17.60.

Not fair! The cab driver was at fault for driving that extra mile so he only made us pay $16 but D wasn't contented.

D told the cab driver that we always pay $13 and the cab driver willing agreed. Haha! Woohoo!

We went to the usual place. We ate first and then set up the equipments. It was still low tide so we had higher chances of getting fishes.

But till late afternoon, we caught no fish; we nearly gave up hope but as the sun began to set, our luck became better. I caught 9 small fishes(The size of one of my toes) and 1 very big fish; probably 13 - 15 cm.

We were rejoicing over our catch!

Signing off,

Shah Rizal Isaac



No comments:

Post a Comment