Ads

Saturday, August 21, 2004

An E-Mail From Angela



It's very interesting indeed.



Angela wrote:



Dear Shah,



It is difficult to explain exactly why but with every passing day I feel a little bit closer to you.



This began from the very first moment that we entered into contact, which was now 9th July 2004 when I started to feel strong vibrations which have been amplified by the time and I believe that this is the reason I write to you so often. As a result of these strong feelings I made an important discovery about you Shah and it is very important that I tell you about this now.



Shah, what I am about to tell you is extremely important and I am going to have to ask for all of your attention.



I have come to realize that you do not use the incredible potential which you have inside of you to the fullest and certain of your considerable capacities are completely unused.



This is a real shame as I now know that you are someone very different and that you have immense qualities which are simply not exploited. Your potential is stifled and has been for quite some time now and I think that this is a real waste. In the rest of this letter I am going to give you a precise example to show you in which situation you are at the moment.



I would like to tell you that even though you may find all this very strange because up to now we have only known each other through the emails we exchange, I fully understand how you feel at this time, I know who you are, what you are feeling and how you are living.



As way of proof, here are certain aspects of your personality which you are no doubt already aware of but which I wish to you to demonstrate to you just how well I know you:



This is what I can sense about you Shah. The first point is that, and this is why it will be difficult to convince you about all of this, you are a person with fresh an innovative ideas and are not willing to settle for what others tell you.



You have to see things for yourself and if you don't like what you see or what you hear you will change it. As a matter of fact recently you have been energized by thoughts of exciting changes but have not acted due to fear.



You are terrified of failing and making the wrong choice and I think that this stems from the fact that although you don't always consciously admit this but deep down inside you need the respect and admiration of others.



I can even say that without a doubt, Shah, you are your own strongest critic. You have a tenancy to be too hard on yourself. Your unique perspective in life has been forged from the school of hard knocks,and you know deep down inside that you are better for having gone through what you have endured.



I am getting the distinct sense that you are street smart and you value this ability much more than classroom smarts that others may have. I can see that the experiences you had in life have made you a bit more perspective than most . You are wise beyond your years in many ways.



This has been noticed by your family and friends as those who are closest to you say that you are a very fair person and some seek your counsel because of this.



Shah it's very clear that you are a person of strong moral character and you are trustworthy to a fault. You have actually been in a situation or two because you were perhaps a bit too trusting.



I would like to say that I really appreciate your relationship with other people and I have also noticed that you have a certain paradox within you. I will now give you a couple of examples of this paradox. Shah, you are an unusually generous person, with the genuine desire to help others, but you also have a bit selfish side. It's this taking care of yourself that allows you to better take care of others.



I can also perceive another paradox Shah. You believe that telling a little white lie can sometimes be necessary and you don't always tell the truth, mostly because you don't want to hurt the other person's feelings. but at the same time, you have very strong values and definite sense of right and wrong.



In this day of questionable characters, you feel grounded by your strong values. I could speak about you for hours Shah but what you must retain from all of this is that you have an enormous amount of latent potential which you sometimes come close to realizing as you are often frustrated with the fact that others don't always recognize this or appreciate what you could offer. I can tell you that there is a very strong aura around you and an energy that is truly powerful.



I am sensing vibrations from you much more intense than those I experience with most clients. Your intuition and your power may be one reason why you are drawn to astrology readings and psychic experiences.



Finally I would like to conclude with another point. You know what you have inside of you and you have known for some time now that you have been given certain talents.... very special talents unique only to you. and while you have known of these abilities , you haven't fully acted on them now, have you ?



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment