Ads

Friday, August 6, 2004

Level of Trust



For two consecutive days, I was feeling so lethargic and sleepy, probably due to the exercises I did during Sports and Wellness three days ago; sit-up, standing broad jump, sit and reach and shuttle run. Thank Lord, they didn't made me run 2.4k.m.



Now, while writing this entry, my entire body is aching; my back, my leg, my abdomen, nearly everywhere. Muahaha! I really need to exercise more but due to the lazy nature of me, I doubt I will be doing more than 7 rounds of run in a month.



Buck up Isaac!



So the two days after my exercises, I have the need to take my afternoon nap. Yes, it's definitely a must. I must recuperate my energy so that I can regain the lively me back.



I told D.D that I will be sleeping more than four to five hours so there will not be a need to call me as I did not want D.D to interrupt my sleep.



However D.D thought otherwise. D.D called me several times when I was sleeping, assuming that I wasn't really sleeping and instead I was out with my friends. Where's the trust you had for me? Is it diminishing?



I was a little upset but I didn't really want to express to D.D through the phone but somehow, I did not want to bottle up my feelings anymore so I decided to express them here.



D.D, I know you will be reading this entry. I hope you understand that I need the nap as I am very lethargic for these few days.



*Sent flying kisses to D.D* I will always love you!



Love,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment