Ads

Friday, August 20, 2004

Blog Entry Error...



Each freaking time, I try to update my blog, something disastrous would happen. Oh! I wished I could slammed the laptop against the wall or throw it out of my window, smashed into smithereens upon reaching the ground.



But no, I bit my lips and control my temper. Breathe in...And out... Push in and out ... Aaaaahhh.. Sensual. No. It is out of context already Anyway, I had trouble updating my blog.



After I had written a long entry, then the program will automatically shut down! Curses! My hardwork down the drain. I tried updating again but then the entry could not be published due to some error.



Yes, yes, I should write it in Microsoft Words next time but it's a little too troublesome. So therefore, I shall not blog for a few hours later, till I calm down and not cursing my laptop every single second.



"Muahaha," Isaac laughing evilly.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac


No comments:

Post a Comment