Ads

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Mistaken...



I wanted to watch Alien Vs Predator as it seems to be an interesting show. So I flipped through my paper to check for the available timings for AVP but was really dismayed when I realized that the show will only be shown in the cinema on 19th August and the preview the day before.



Ah... there goes the chance of meeting D.D. Both of us were disappointed. So I decided to search for the timing again but now on the net instead. I browse Golden Village online and click on the show AVP. To my surprise, the timing were actually listed and it stated that it will be shown at 6.50pm.



Without wasting any time, I called D.D and informed D.D that there was a 6.50pm show available at Tiong Bahru Plaza. We rejoiced but it was not for long.



We reached the place and went to the ticketing booth but realized that the 6.50pm show was actually for the next day. Then I recalled that I had skip the date selection part and just checked for the timing.



Since we were there already, we settled to watch Catwoman the second time. *Sulk*



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac


No comments:

Post a Comment