Ads

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Fishing With My Classmates









When the sun gets to her, she felt helpless. She started to feel the burn on her skin. Will burying her legs in the sand help? And why wasn't Tommy there to shield her?







Michelle: Oi, stop taking photos! Help me over here. *Gives the cute helpless look.*



Isaac: Ah, isn't it a wonderful sight.



*****



I had such a rotten luck today but however I am glad that I was able to fish with my classmates. Always, when they asked me out, I was simply not available as I had other programme but today, I took a time off and went out with them to Punggol End to fish.



Yippee. The day before, I chatted with Tommy in MSN and he rejoiced after learning that I was able to spend quality time with them for once and he said, "Tomorrow will definitely be a fun time for us."



Yes, it will be, Tommy. I promised.



I set off at 9 and went to Hougang Green to buy a few hooks before heading to Punggol End. And then, I took a cab and reached there 25 minutes after. I advanced to the Jetty where Tomy and Michelle were at.



Oh, I just had a new hair cut. Spiky. LOL.



Immediately after unpacking all the equipments, I started fishing and throwing in the net.



Hours passed by still no fish. Frustrated. And then I decided to get out from the jetty and advanced to the rocks towards the far left. Of course, I carried along my fishing rod and baits.



And then I stood on one of the bigger rocks, threw in my line and waited for the fishes to bite my baits. What I didn't realize was the sea water level was rising. But I still waited patiently and then suddenly, I saw something familiar floating on the water.



...

....

.....



My SANDALS!



It was already floating to the middle of the sea and I was unable to retrieve it. I was embarrassed and saw a middle age man, an angler, laughing away. Damn! I was spotted. Haha.



I quickly ran to the jetty back BARE-FOOTED and I told my classmates that my sandals were stolen. I didn't want them to know the truth on how dumb and careless I could be. Haha.



So at the end of the day, I caught no fish, my sandals floated to the sea, my Styrofoam box was attacked by red ants and I tripped over a rope. *Sigh*



We left the area at 4 and I had to rush back home for the next programme.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment