Ads

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Constance's Belated Birthday Celebration



P/S: This entry is for comical relieve!



After doing our CIP, we decided to go to Seoul Garden at Bugis Junction to celebrate our dearest friend's birthday. She was elated that she could spent her birthday with us that she nearly peed in her skirt. It was of course a joyous moment for her.



We decided to take the train instead of the bus from Pasir Ris to our school since we knew that the bus will go a longer route. While we were on the train platform, Constance let down her hair and frightened all the passengers as for she looked like....





Sadako...







If you all still do not know who Sadako really is, let me tell you a little bit about her. Sadako is the little girl who was pushed into the well by her mum who thought that Sadako was having an affair with her husband.

Her mum was jealous and she decided to seal off the well so that Sadako would not be able to climb back up. Sadako had stayed in the well for many years but finally she decided to do something about it.

Sadako became horny and started to have the need to have sex with old men and women. She used her mighty strength and break the lid opened. Finally, she was freed.

Now, she is still hunting but however she was afraid that she might not perform well as she was still an amateur and her most 'essential' part is covered with cobwebs.

So she decided to take a human body form and thus Constance. Everyone at the station screamed in terror and run in every directions. A few decided to jump off since it was the fastest route to escape. They feared her.

But of course, we tried to calm down the public and told them that Sadako is just a harmless girl who need sex badly. Once she got one, she will be freed. You know, like sleeping beauty who needs a kiss from Prince Charming to wake her up from her sleep.

And then I had no choice but to give her a vibrator that I bought 2 days ago. I had always keep it in my bag for personal use. And then she came instantly. She thanked me and soon after she became normal again.

We boarded the train and headed to our school to return our donations we had collected before advancing to Bugis Junction.

However, in the train, I saw three stooges. Oh wait a minute, they are my friends.









They were laughing loudly. And the guy on the far right farted loudly a couple of times. Poot! Poot! Pooooooot! Ah! I fell much better after letting out my gas. He let out a wide smile as for he felt relieve and satisfied.

We had to cover our noise as the smell was really atrocious. All the weaker ones on the train fainted but the rest were strong.

Minutes later, we alighted and proceeded to the school to return all the donations and then took a bus to Bugis Junction.

I thought it would be a peaceful and pleasant journey but something happened. Michelle wanted try out her new experiment on one of the stooges, Eric. She wanted to know whether Eric would fart if she would just poke him gently at his arms.





"No! Don't" he shouted.

He was afraid that he might let out a huge one since he was controlling not to fart from the train till now. So if he does it now, everyone in the bus will suffer minor concussions.

And then, it happened.

Derrick was the first one to be knocked out.





I tried to wake him up but to no avail! He could not hear my voice as the moaning of a five year old girl that he was listening to earlier on was overpowering my voice. I gave up and let fate decides.

I know he will be alright. And I was right. Everyone else in the bus was sleeping soundly except for the two of us.

Wait! You all must be wondering why wasn't I affected by the fart smell. Simple~ I had been practicing at home farting here and there till I am immune to the smell. =)

I concluded that the moaning had saved him and decided to use it on everyone in the bus. We decided to plug the wire in Constance's ass and make her mouth as the speaker.

We turned the volume up by pressing her nipples. And then there was it - the moaning. Aaaaah! Ahhhh! Aaaaaa!

One by one opened their eyes and each gave a long sweet kiss to Constance. A few pervert old men even French kiss and tongue her. We were disgusted by the sight of it but however she wanted more.

I advanced to her and slapped her silly. "Now now behave!"

Then, we proceeded to Seoul Garden restaurant. I had brought ONLY twenty bucks and I feared that it might not be enough.

Michelle assumed that each individual will only need to pay 18 dollars but she had forgotten to add the free flow drink and service charge which could add up to 23+++++ dollars.

And none knew about it except for Michael and me but we just kept quiet. Before we stepped in the restaurant, we have to pay first. So when the cashier announced the total amount, we were short of, let's say, 24 bucks.

Derrick forked in 6 more dollars and the rest 2 but as for me and Constance, we were already penniless. Haha. I should have brought more cash with me! But still after forking in, it was still not enough.

And they won't accept NETS. So Tommy and Michelle proceeded to a nearby ATM machine to draw out money. The rest followed while Eric, Michael, Constance and I stayed behind.

I was already embarrassed for the fact that we were short of cash and I had to wait outside the restaurant for them to return with the extra cash.

Take note - We were only paying for the lunch time set.

Minutes later, they arrived and we managed to get the right amount and advanced to the cashier.

But then something atrocious happened!

Cashier: Oh, you've got the money already. Okay, I shall key in your reservations.

We waited.

Cashier: Oh sorry! It's already dinner and you have to pay an additional 35 dollars.

FUCK YOU!

Michelle to cashier: You know what? We're not eating here anymore!

Cashier: Ok then. *And gave the snobbish arrogant face*

We left in a huff, fuming mad and displeased with their services. PUI!

So people! Do not dine at Seoul Garden located at the 2nd Level of Bugis Junction. Their services are just so poor and their faces are UGLY! And ugly refers to stupid arrogant expressions that they tried to make out but failed.

And then we decided to search for another place to dine in. Derrick led us the way and we ended up at ...





Fish and Co! YES, HE'S THE MAN! He's actually promoting the restaurant.





Eric: It is done yet? I feel really silly placing the sign at my mouth.

Me: Oh, just bear with it! I'm nearly done.

Anyway, the food there are simply mouth-watering and their services are fabulous. The waitress will greet you and then informing us which food we should order and what's the latest on menu.

They were really polite!

We talked amongst ourselves while waiting for our food to be served...





And we did a quick pose for the camera.

I ordered Sambal fish with chips and it was really delicious.





And this was what Michelle ordered. It looks mouth-watering and it took four people to finish this one big fish up.

And these two guys were fighting over the leftovers.





Eric wanted the food so badly that he decided to threaten the poor guy with a knife place near his neck and telling him that he will finish him off if he decided to take the food away from him.

Of course, the poor guy retaliated back. He's name, Bing Kin.

Eric: Hand me over the fish or I will kill you!

Bing Kin: What! You think I scared of you just because you put the knife near my neck ah?! *And he gave that Eric the not-too-happy-attitude.

Eric: Wah! You not scared ah?

Bing Kin: Come ah! One on one!





Michael wasn't too happy about their arguments and spilled a glass of ice water onto the table.

Everyone kept quiet for a moment and stared at furious Michael.



Derrick decided to calm Michael down by kissing him.



This picture was blurred to protect them from the public eyes.



We went back home at 6 and all I have to say is that I had a great time with them.

Before I end this entry, let me sing a birthday song to Constance.

Ahem! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Constance! Happy birthday to you.

May you have a bigger breast. Ops! May you be blessed always and lead a happy life. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment