Ads

Friday, August 13, 2004

Taxi King



Yes, That's right... I am the taxi king, haha. I often take cab, even though I'm not rushing to places. I'm just plain lazy. Going to school, take taxi. And if I'm late meeting a friend, take taxi. Going out with family, take taxi. Go fishing, take taxi!



And if the taxi driver drove the long way or went the wrong directions, I will definitely give him a peace of mind.



Me: Excuse me, Uncle. You should turn left just now.



Uncle: You should tell me earlier what. Now I have to make one complete round.



Me: But Uncle, when I asked you whether you know how to reach there, you nodded your head and said with confident, "Can! Travel via CTE, then PIE right? And then turn to Circuit Road? No problem!"



Uncle: I didn't..



Me: Uncle, never mind. You should stop here. I'll make my way there.



Uncle: Here cannot stop!



*Stupid uncle, wants to rip off extra cash from me!*



Me: Just stop me here.



Uncle: Ok lah, so troublesome. Teenagers nowadays.



Me: What? Hello Uncle.. I..



And then I realized it's pointless to bicker with him. Hah! Stupid taxi driver!



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment