Ads

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Nowadays, I feel so Enraged. I Should Piped Down a little



I am clueless to why I am feeling so vexed. My emotions are running high. Maybe I just need a time-out. Yes, I think that is the only solution. I need to go to somewhere tranquil where I can ease my mind.



I really need a break! Argh .. @((@*$!)(#!)# ~! Everyone around me suffered because I kept on raising my voice at them. But they didn't retaliate. Why!? Hit me! Slap me! Kick me! Damn pissed at myself! And D.D, why are you not angry at me when I always kept on shouting at you? Anyway, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. You see, they're a bunch of understanding friends. I am fortunate to have them as my friends.



So this Friday, after school ends, I will head back home, change and then proceed to Marina Promonade ALONE! I don't want anyone to tag along with me....And definitely, I will feel more calmer.



Ah yes, a few of you saw it coming. I have added new things to my blogs and made a few minor changes. But I am still deciding on whether to change my template or stick to the current one. *Ponders* Anyway, for those of you who didn't notice the changes I'd made on my blog, boo to you! No, I'm just kidding.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment