Ads

Friday, August 27, 2004

Start Back From Scratch



The Icy Kingdom has fallen apart. The defense system has been breached. Nothing could be done. Everything was maliciously destroyed. The impending doom was foreseen by the leader but nothing was done.



Thousands of guards defended the kingdom but they were weak. Within minutes, all of them died and the leader had to seek refuge. He had to build and start from scratch. But fear did not engulf him as for he is strong mentally and physically.



The defeat was just a small lost for him. Nothing can stand in his way and now, he will once again build another empire which he once already lost.



Damn! I had to format my windows again as for a malicious virus had deleted all my executable files. And in the process, I lost most of my important documents. But the lost was nothing great. Now, my desktop look neater and "cleaner".



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment