Ads

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Dinner @ Hotel Royal



Lessons ended at 5.45PM., 15 minutes earlier than the actual time so it was really a blessing. I managed to get to the MRT station in time; a minute before the train arrived. Phew!



And yes, I didn't take a cab and I managed to save an amount of 35 dollars. Hooray! But I was rather tired catching for the bus, the train and walking so briskly, in fear that I would be late for the function.



Immediately I stepped out of the class, I proceeded to the gents to change into my formal attire, a white long sleeve shirt, and a black pants. And soon after I stepped out of the gents where my classmates were waiting for me, I had manage to 'woah' them with my formal outfit. But then again maybe it was too formal to begin with.



I was afraid I had overdone myself. But there was definitely a mismatch between my attire and backpack. I should have brought my sling bag instead. Haiz.



Alter-Ego: Horny Horny Horny..



Me: .... ! Why are here when you are suppose to be at Yann's blog?!



Alter-Ego: Horny!



Me: Yann, your alter-ego is here. Guards, take him away!



Okay back to the topic...



As I was saying, there was a mismatch between my attire and bag. *Shame on myself*



The train was pack and I had to squeeze my way in. Yes, I won't be that considerate to let the others enter first since they were pushing me around.



I was totally sandwiched between an old man and a big fat lady. For a moment, I felt like slapping the guy behind me for he grabbed my bag when he lost his balance. Damn! I'm not a pole!



And then I saw my classmates, Sua`ad and Sugeendra Devi on the same train but different cabin as me.



I didn't approach them since I and Devi were still on bad terms. *Shakes head - No way am I going to give in to her and apologize. It was not my fault. NO! NO! And NO!* *Smiles*



Ah, my pride is really taking over me, totally but who cares. Ok, don't think that I am mean but IT WASN'T REALLY MY FAULT so please understand.



And then I made my way through the passageway from Orchard to Lido Shaw Tower. I was early and was there before my family.



After my family arrived, we advanced to the Hotel's restaurant. The place was classy and elegant; a place that was only meant for the rich people. Neh, I don't come from a wealthy family but still I am not poor. Even so, I won't try to spend money on unnecessary items and should be more spend-thrift instead.

Then we were seated in the restaurant ready to go tothe big table and select a wide variety of foods ranging from pizzas to ice-kachang to bryani to mutton to soup to cakes and many many more.

And then the buffet start.

I ate so much as if there was no tomorrow but I had no choice as it was a buffet and my mum had paid alot for it.

Oh by the way, if you want to view the foods that I had for dinner, proceed to http://icyboy85-special.blogspot.com

I ate to much till I couldn't eat anymore but my mum....

Mum: Why? You cannot eat already ah? Cannot like that. This is a buffet and you must eat your fill. I paid alot for this so must eat more! EAT!

Me: *Rolls eyes* I...

Mum: Don't say you can't. Just force the food down...You see I'm still eating. So you must eat. Go take somemore food.

At the end, I almost puke and I was really bloated. Haha! Guess I had put on a few pounds! Have to diet from tomorrow onwards! *winks*

We took a cab home and yet again I pocket 5 dollars from the change.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment