Ads

Sunday, August 8, 2004

Missed...



You will only miss something or someone when it's already gone. It's inevitable that you will feel sad and depressed, wanting that something or someone to re-appear again.



I was sorry to hear the heart-wrenching news that Erna's grandpa passed away a few days ago. I wish to express my condolences to her and her family. I do not know how it feels like to lose someone you love but one thing for sure is that I know she will miss her grandpa dearly.



I was sitting down, reading my newspaper when I suddenly realize that the popular tv kick-ass show, Buffy, the vampire slayer will come to an end soon. The show that I'd watched since I was in secondary school, from season one till to the very last season will end in mid-September.



The very first moment when the show was aired here, I already knew that I will be glued to the t.v for quite some time, watching the show every week from then. It was my all time favourite show and I promised myself not to miss a single episode.



But soon, Buffy, the vampire slayer will end and I am going to miss it dearly. Remorse was felt. Over the years the characters in that show grew and so did I.



Damn! *Cry*



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment