Ads

Monday, August 2, 2004

Money Crisis



The money I've saved for 2 months is depleting at a very fast rate! 350 dollars and now I'm left with 4 ten dollar notes! And soon zilch! No more for me to spend with!



Yeah! Yeah! Stop whining. You shouldn't have spend all your money! Now stop your nagging, it's irritating me.



The thing about me is I can't keep money. I can't save. Each time, I would spend a hefty sum on food, movies and shopping. And by the end of the day, I would grumble to myself for spending so much!



But I have figured it out that I spend much on fishing; the cab fare, our food, the fish food(prawns and breads), fishing rods, hooks etc. 14 bucks on a single cab trip. So since I took the cab to and fro, it will cost me about 28 dollars. And the food, tidbits and drinks cost 10 dollars.



Each week I have to spend more than 40 dollars just on the fishing trip. I have to tell myself over and over again. "SAVE YOUR MONEY ISAAC!" but the devil in me just love spending it away!



And I would whine to my friends how much cash I'm left with for the day etc etc. I bet they find me very intolerable and wished they could slapped me silly like there's no tomorrow.



My friend: Aiyah, stop nagging lah. Less money already, then start saving and stop spending on unneccessary stuffs.



Whatever it is I have got to stop spending away my money like water! It's bad. I need to save up for future use!



I've definitely has set a target for myself. By the end of August, I must at least saved up to $500. Hmmm... Okay, I know that amount is so hard to reach when my mum only gives me 7 - 12 dollars for my daily allowance. Let's do some estimation.



How about 300 dollars? Every morning, I will take my breakfast at home. So that will save me about 4 dollars. And in the afternoon, I will either eat sandwiches or biscuits which will cost me 2 dollars and drink from the water cooler. For dinner, cereal and milk! Yeap that will do.



It will not only save me a huge amount of money but also get my desired weight, 56kg, by the end of the month; if its possible. Of course I need to do some exercise. Aiyah, my weight now is 64kg lah! No...*shakes head* I am not fat, mind you or I will tear your mouth apart if you say so. *Smiles*



Oh wait...*Scans through my previous paragraph. Did I just used Singlish? Aiyah, never mind lah!



I have got to cut my daily intakes on fast foods. "Mummy, can you stop buying junk food! It's really fattening you know?



My mum: Aiyoh son! I'm providing you with good food. You tell me who would take the time to go to fast food, order the most delicious ones and bring them back home for the family everyday. You're eating good food, you know son?



Yes I know but I'm gaining weight like nobody's business! Eating french fries, chicken chop, pizza, burgers etc for dinner.



I want to puke!



Okay anyway back to the topic! So what happen if I am unable to save that amount by the end of the month?



I will ask my best buddy Salimie to tickle me to death. I will die from excessive laughter, fall off from my chair with my mouth wide open, just like the victims in THE RING!



So now, I will stop spending money so unwisely and start eating healthier food. *Saw Michelle giggling* Oi! I can do it! Shut up with your evil laughter!



Signing off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment