Ads

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

My Fellow Blog Readers



Dear Blog Readers,



Thank you for reading my entries, giving constructive comments and signing my guestbook. I really appreciate that very much. I thank you all for being there for me during my lowest of low and highest of high.



For those who have a blogspot and had linked me, I have link you back at my site. Though sometimes I did not tag you, due to my forgetful nature, I do take some time off to visit all of your blogs every day. Yes, the key word is EVERY DAY.



Anyway, I will be sending e-mails to all of you by the end of this month. Please reply upon receiving and for those who I missed out, please e-mail me so that I can e-mail you back.



Why am I sending out mails to my fellow blog readers? You shall know soon.

Signing Off...



No comments:

Post a Comment