Ads

Monday, August 23, 2004

Supporting My Godbrother at the Dance Competition



Ah, I was elated that i was finally able to meet and watch my godbrother dance in a competition for the first time. I dressed to the best since it will be the first meeting after one and a half years that we lost contact with each other.



I was late and worried that i had actually missed his dance. I reached an hour later and waited for his turn but till then his group hadn't been called to dance yet or my speculation was that i came too late and missed his turn.



I became gloomy and disappointed but then the M.C announced his group and they ushered my godbrother's group up to the stage. I was delighted and cheered him from the back of the crowd.



His dance was superb, his moves were flawless and of course i was captivated. For that few minutes, i felt good inside me, a feeling that was rushing inside me and my heart was thumping fast and hard. It just felt extraordinary.



And then his turn was over. I clapped thunderously, trying to overpower the M.C's voice. I stayed on for a while to watch how the other group fared. They were good but it was not as fabulous as my godbrother's group.

Unfortunately my godbrother's group did not make it to the next round. *Sobs* Never mind Abang! To me you're already a winner. I hope you will win in the next dancing competition in the future!

Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac



No comments:

Post a Comment