Ads

Friday, February 29, 2008

Goodbye January and February!

In the blink of an eye, March 2008 is here upon us. Looking back to the first and second month of the year, I have to say those two months were wonderful. Never did I expect it to be so, after having average years for the past two years.

In the month of January, I have:

New Year celebration was fantastic. I celebrated with my friends and had a sumptuous dinner and played firecrackers to celebrate the coming fantastic new year.

On the 3rd January, I had planned a few surprises for my honey My honey also planned a few surprises for me. It was really a fantastic day!

On January 6th, I made my new year resolution and baked cookies with my honey! Our first few attempts were outrageous but as we baked more, the cookies became more pleasant to our eyes and yummy-licious!

It was the seven sins day on January 9th. I made it official. It is a day to commit all the seven sins and post them in your blogs. I did mine but fall short of two.

I got my first job of the year on January 11th. The first job of the new year. I am glad to have a very good boss who is wacky and down-to-earth.

In the month of February, I have;

I was a selfless person on the 1st day of february. I bough shoes for my sister and do great for others instead of myself. I found out that I need to be selfless.

On february 2nd, I glammed it up and went to have wine at Denise Wine Shop .

It was a double celebration on the 7th february. It was our 100th day together and Chinese New Year! I really enjoyed the day.

We went to celebrate our joyous occasion at Fish and co and thereafter at gelatissimo for desserts. We felt that we needed to celebrate more, thus we went to Clark Quay at night. We celebrated our 100th day there.

I bought a new webcam I went to get a brand new webcam. I threw away my previous webcam months ago because it was spoilt and dirty and disgustingly ugly.

I had reunion dinner at my baby's house. It was really nerve-wrecking because I don't know what to expect but on the other hand I felt happy and accepted.


I had CNY dinner with Sophia's family. It was sumptuous meal on the february 9th.

I received my Valentine's Day Gift. Creative Zen STONE PLUS. 2GB; 1000 songs, FM radio, microphone, stopwatch etc and a travelsound speaker.


I did a homemade card for my honey for Valentine's Day .

I did a Valentine's Day surprise for my honey!

I went to Bintan on the 14th, 15th and 16th.


Photos for view part 1

Photos for view part 2

Photos for view part 3

Photos for view part 4

Photos for view part 5

Photos for view part 6

We went clubbing on the 2nd last night. We went La Luna Beach Club.


And then it was our last day at Bintan.

Eric and I went to Johor Bahru on the 23rd Feb and it was a first time and the second time for us to ride the KTM.

I visited the zoo! It has been a long time since I went there.

And today is the leap year! I had a fantastic January and February!

No comments:

Post a Comment