Ads

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Some Random Facts

Hey you! I am doing a quick update before I go M.I.A for a while. It is really ironic to see how people can stir up problems.

Yesterday, someone from IRC posed as me and distributed my photos and just this morning someone from my honey's contact on msn copied the i.p address together with the photos to my honey's msn.

Firstly, I would like to thank the person for pasting the i.p. That makes us easier tracing.

You know why my honey wouldn't believe that I was on IRC yesterday?

Number 1, I deleted my IRC.

Evil twin, "Don't k-siao la! You just pretend to delete but in actual fact you didn't delete.'

Fine lor, whatever. But nothing will beat what I am going to say next.

I was with my honey from morning till morning today. 24 / 7. And I wasn't even near the computer because I was 24 / 7 beside my honey.

Can I laugh out loud?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Okay, I'm preparing for Jocelyn's birthday and then going off to Genting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment