Ads

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Saturday's Fish And Co & Gelatissimo

Eric and I went to Paragon's fish and co to enjoy our early lunch. We decided to eat at Swensen's but the waiters were all busy with the customers inside and neglected those who were in the queue which included us.

It was taking too long so we decided to have our lunch at Fish and co.


Eric already decided what to eat but I was spoilt for choices. But I ended up ordering the seafood platter for two.





Haha, very unique right?



Quite alot leh, we didn't finish the seafood platter.


And we took alot of tartar sauce!

After lunch, though I was very full already, we still headed to Gelatissimo for ice-creams! My stomach was really bloated that it nearly tore my tee shirt apart. Just kidding on that part.



One scoop was too little. Two scoops wasn't enough. Three scoops were the best. For both, I will give 3.7 / 5.

Wah, got 0.7. Funny leh you.

No comments:

Post a Comment