Ads

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bintan Trip; The Arrival

This is my first trip overseas for the year. And the first trip will be to Bintan. I was freaking excited about it. i was excited to ride the ferry but never did I expect I was seasick afterwards. But it wasn't that bad after I puked it all out.



I shouldn't have ate alot.


Eric was filling up my passport and his.










To Bintan here we come!





Ferry ride made me nauseous.
An hour later, we arrived and from there we took a bus to our hotel.




We were so so excited.








Our room was so so nice and the bed; comfy.




This is a very unique cigarette box.



You must remember that the tourists at Bintan must be careful of certain places because if you trespass those, you will be shot!





The beach there is so clean compared to Singapore. How I wish Singapore beach is clean.





The hotel staffs there are uber friendly, I decided to take photo with them.

Eric played the hidunstan hide and seek game.




And off we went to have our lunch. That I will blog in another entry!