Ads

Sunday, February 24, 2008

More Time Needed

I've went to Bintan and Johor Bahru. The next destination will be this coming March. Next week, I will be attending a friend's wedding at Furama Hotel and on Wednesday I had to attend to something important.

Busy scheduled days ahead.

They told me smiling will make one's sad memory go away. They told me laughter make one's vengeance go away. I'm riddled by the fact that I am vengeanceful but I wish no actions to be taken. Because the world doesn't work that way.

I am so lethargic. I have been getting 4 to 5 hours of sleep everyday only and it's really very tiring. Damn it, if only there are more time in a day!

I have changed my number again. I will be messaging those close friends soon to reagrd of my new number. I would probably be getting a haircut again with a new color on my hair. If I do have a new color on my hair. It will be the third within a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment