Ads

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Valentine Surprise

I wrote this like on the 13th feb, 7 in the evening but can only post it tomorrow morning when we are away so that I will not spoil the surprise. Muahaha!

I bought a card with the words, 'For my Valentine' on the front cover and decorated with flowers. I thnk it really is a nice looking card thus I bought it regardless of the price.




And thus that explains the envelope. How can I fit in a drawing block size card in a small envelope unless if the envelope is big.


It was so hard for me to look for Issey Miyake around my area. It took me an hour to scout for Issey Miyake. The latest Issey Miyake was really not nice smelling thus I bought the 2nd latest.


The gift wrapper!



I intend to give this bear bear for distraction. The moment I see my honey tomorrow, I will hand the bear bear first and tell my honey that this was the gift I bought but unknowingly the big surprise is the Issey Miyake, hehe!


And this is my own made card for my honey.

Hope my honey loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment