Ads

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Fixing Up New Year Deco At Studio

Daryl came to the studio to decorate the entrance. He was so, so, busy that he didn't even realize that I was taking his photo.

In the end, he noticed it because I didn't off my camera's flash.

Evil twin, "Wah kaoz, why you just sit around and did not help your boss at all?"

I did asked if he needed my help and I did offered to help.



I became a dumb blond for a moment and thought that blue thing under the chair is a lighting to decorate the studio but I was so wrong.


It acts like an insect repellent. Like duh!



He's, erm, 27. I usually have bosses and managers whom are way much older and we couldn't communicate at all. He's 27, still within my age range, thus, it was not that difficult for us to communicate.




Yay, 10 days long break!

No comments:

Post a Comment