Ads

Monday, February 18, 2008

La Luna Nirwana Beach Club

We had dinner at the Nirwana Gardens hotel.





We looked like pawns.












The rice wasn't that delicious but the sambal was awesome. Spicy yet sweet.

I love the roasted chicken!


And we ordered banana splits.



We didn't expect the banana to be so tiny!








At eight, Indonesian time, we went over to La Luna Nirwana Beach Club.
We were very curious what the club would offer.


Look at all the name of the drinks, muahaha!





Fireworks!
No, I am kidding. It's just the lights on the tree.



I ordered Pinky Velvet, a non-alcoholic drink.

While Eric ordered Bintang beer.










We had our second round. Eric ordered Heineken.

I ordered Blue Haze shooter. Damn I didn't know it was that strong. I drank till half a glass and I already felt woozy. Eric helped me finish the other half.

I ordered Margarita but I didn't want to finish it by myself so I asked Eric to help me too. He decided to tweak the flavour of the margarita and ...
Wah la! Frozen watermelon margarita!

We didn't stay for too long as I was already gone with the wind.