Ads

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Shoutouts To My Friends

Hakim , take care of yourself when you are in Australia. I'm not sure if you still read my blog. Whatever it is, I will pray for your safety there and may you have a successful life there. Huat ah! Though out of the 3 combat medics, I may always seem detached from you but I am always supporting you from behind.

There was a point of time when you stood up for me and took the bullet for me instead. I am happy, happy that I have a company medic like you. If I were to rewind time, I will not request for another company medic as I am satisfied of having you as our company medic! Take care my dear friend!

I miss you Kent, Clayton, Aloysius, Sheena! WHen are we going to meet up again huh huh huh?

Make it fast because I miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment