Ads

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New Webcam

On Monday, I went to get a brand new webcam. I threw away my previous webcam months ago because it was spoilt and dirty and disgustingly ugly.




I went to the nearest shopping center to scout for my webcam. Funan and Sim Lim are too far away from where I was.

There were alot of designs and colors to choose from but I decided to go with black.

I should have gotten the laptop with the built-in camera but oh well, since I already got this laptop, I should be happy with it.

My previous webcam couldn't even clip onto my laptop la but this one can.

My webcam looks very professional right? Very slick somemore.


By buying a webcam, it will be more convenient for my honey and I to communicate when my honey is travelling overseas for work.



I wanted to get one for my honey too but I don't know if this cam is to my honey's liking.


Got light somemore leh! My previous webcam don't have. My previous webcam was super lousy! I bought this webcam at $129.

Money worth spending on.

No comments:

Post a Comment