Ads

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Parte Till The Wee Hours

After 16 hours of sleep two days ago and 11 hours of sleep yesterday, I felt so energized. I've never felt so rejuvenated in my entire life. I woke up at 4 yesterday and decided to dedicate my precious time to find more of the latest news of Lindsay Lohan.

It's good that she has been clean since her last visit to rehab and she looks awesome.


Yesterday, I went out with Eric, Joanne, and Aileen to catch a movie at 11plus at night. Its CJ7. I'll blog more about that later.


Then I realized there was a man in the photo and he also wanted to be part of the phototaking.




My sister styled my hair today and boy, it was awesome. I think this was the best hairstyle I've had and did you noticed? I changed my hair color.




Après 16 heures de sommeil deux jours il y a et 11 heures de sommeil hier, je me suis senti ainsi ai activé. Je ne me suis jamais senti ainsi rejuvenated dans ma vie entière. Je me suis réveillé à 4 hier et ai décidé de consacrer mon heure précieuse de trouver plus des dernières nouvelles de Lindsay Lohan.

Il est bon qu'elle ait été propre depuis sa dernière visite à la réadaptation et elle semble impressionnante.

Hier, je suis sorti avec Eric, Joanne, et Aileen pour attraper un film à 11plus la nuit. Son CJ7. Je blog davantage à ce sujet plus tard.



It's been quit sometime since i met up with Joanne and Aileen and everybody except for me seemed very listless.




Tout à fait un certain nombre vous des types aviez essayé de décoder sur ce que j'ai écrit dans le Japonais plus tôt. Je peux gurantee vous que celui que vous ayez voulu traduire de nouveau à l'anglais ne pas être les phrases originales que j'ai dactylographiées.

There was a bit of delay of the movie timing.



We proceeded to eat at the 24 hours Indian restaurant and chilled there. Tomorrow I will be really busy doing visitings.

No comments:

Post a Comment