Ads

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Our 100th Day

Today is our 100th day of knowing each other and bieng together. 100 days already. Time pass by really fast and I mean really fast. We're anticipating our 4th month and our 200th days and then our 5th month and then and so on.

After reunion dinner, my baby and I went to supposedly Clark Quay to the almafi restaurant for delicious french cakes but it was already closed. My bad. I didn't check the opening timing and the closing timing for the restaurant.

My baby suggested TCC but I wasn't really keen to have our 100th day celebration there.

So I decided the next best choice would be Haagen Dazs.





We sit at the corner so that nobody would disturb us having our nice nice supper and enjoy our 100th day in peace.





Both of us ordered latte but I ordered the ice latte while baby ordered the hot one. We didn't know we both ordered latte till we placed the order.




Yummy! It's Pleasure Platter!




The manager saw my baby kept on taking photos of the food he said, 'Are you all food critics?'



I love my back view. I love my tee shirt which read, 'Levi's'.

Then we walked all the way to Chinatown but decided not to even enter the human traffic zone. In the end we decided to go to Lau Pat Sat for our main course.






We ordered Satays.

I just want to say I love you my baby and will stick with you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment