Ads

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Reunion Dinner

After work I proceeded to baby's house to have reunion dinner together with baby's parents and baby's relatives. I felt like I am part of my baby's family already. Its like I have been accepted by them. I am truly very happy.

I knocked off from work early today because it was a half day. My honey came to my studio to surprise me then we left for my baby's house.

My baby was really really tired so I decided to let my baby have some rest before the reunion dinner while I blogged.

Minutes before the reunion dinner, I became a camwhore.





My new hair color with just a minor haircut. It's not fully done yet. Oh well, slowly lor.


My baby's auntie and my baby's godsister's daughter.


My baby's godsister striking a pose for the camera.


And there's the many, many food.


Reiko is a very adorable girl.


Tadah! I received three hongbaos altogether. I know in the photo only shows two because the other one was just handed to me a minute ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment