Ads

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Glamming It Up On The First Day Of Feb

I was working on that day but I was glad that Sophia and Eric came to accompany me. It was a rainy and cold weather and the temperature in the studio was like 20 degrees celcius.

Sophia was engrossed talking with Eric that she didn't even realized I was snapping her photos. Seconds later, she turned to face the camera and said, "you taking my photos ah?"

Say cheese!




Quick serve us tea...


After work, I went dinner with Eric at Clarke Quay, Central.



We went to Da Pai Dang restaurant which serve great food. It is at basement behind Yoshinoya.



They had great service. And believe it or not, they gave me fork and spoon instead of chopsticks. I'm glad they gave me that. They were very observant. I did told Eric that I wanted fork and spoon instead of chopsticks.

Probably they eavesdropped.



We both ordered their specialty; chicken rice.




Gucci wallet, with cash and credit cards.

Afterwards, Eric and I went to Denise for wine.









I got alittle high. I drank quite alot compared to the previous times I was here.



Shoots, look at my cramped-up face!

No comments:

Post a Comment