Ads

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Chinese New Year Gathering On 9th Feb

On Saturday, I went to Sophia house for Chinese New Year. Boy was I amaze with her mother who is really havoc.

Then I decided to capture all of Sophia's mother's masterpieces on camera.









All those she made. I'm impressed. My mum like stitches too. I'll take photos of them and upload to my blog soon.





Then Aloy drove us to commonwealth for dinner. I tell you ah, got one point of time, he was really speeding and swerving through cars.

I nearly fainted ah. But he had nice trance music.



Luo Hei!






We were suppose to tossed the luo hei as high as possible. I was busy camera-ing thus I wasn't too sure if I tossed the luo hei high enough.


Fried Yam dish.


All vegetable dish.




Chicken! Pok-pok-cek!


Fish!



And my favorite, fried prawn with mayo!

I was taking so many of the fried prawn with mayo, I then realized, "Issac! You're going to burst your dieting if you continue to eat like this!"






Aloy caught me snapping photos of Sophia and him.




Picture perfect.








And the staffs from the restaurant took photos with Sophia's havoc mum and her boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment