Ads

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year

I want to wish all my chinese and all my non-chinese friends a happy lunar new year! May you all have good luck year round. This is the year of the rat, too bad I am born in the year of ox.


Happy Lunar New Year to all!



New shirts, woohoo!




More freebies. Doris gave me potato chips while passing by my studio.


Two packet of red packets given by one of Doris's colleagues.


And I bought a box of mandarin oranges.

While shopping at Chinatown the other day, I came across a very talented guy who do caligraphy with his legs.




Many onlookers but nobody donated to him. The moment he stopped performing, they dispersed.


But this is one intensed looking old man. He didn't move away even after the performance had stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment