Ads

Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Blog Template

I have just completed designing my new blog template. It took me 4 1/2 hours to tweak it, to design the header, the adjust the fonts, and to organize my labels. That's alot of hardwork but I really am happy of the final product.


Do drop a comment in my guestbook to whether you like it or hate it. I need your opinions. Thanks!


Si je ne suis pas mal, pour minimumage gars est de 21, mais j'ai quand snugged dans les videurs laissé la porte ouverte. Lol! Une fois à l'intérieur, j'ai payé mon 20 $ bucks n stammped .. Et lalalalalalalala!




Je suis en, wads est bonne, j'ai la prétention d'avoir Ints comme mon gf, lol .. Et nous nous sommes thot attachd seulement dans le lieu de travail, alors qu'elle a tenu soo mes mains, la plupart d'entre elles pensent prolly im-dessus de 21.

Pour l'amour du ciel, il est droit et il est le voisin de mon voisin. Il est aussi lecteur de mon blog. Je ne sais pas pourquoi il faut se fâcher avec cette même.





It was stated that way.



Pouvez-vous faire afin de ne pas être toujours le contrôle? Pouvez-vous ne pas être jaloux? Vous êtes jaloux, même avec une fille, mon dieu.

On a happier note, I am going shopping tomorrow! Whee! I am shopping for more bermudas and jeans and white singlet.

I figured that I do not have alot of jeans to go with my many tee shirts, and polo shirts and formal wear.

I don't have many singlets because I have nothing to flaunt but it would be nice if I have one or two white singlets. And I need bermudas!





I want to go shopping!





Tomorrow, my destination; Orchard or probably Bugis. I am not sure yet. But what I am sure of is that I need new jeans and bermudas!










A shoutout to Oshi!



Buddy aka Ah Boy is doing really, really fine. He's become so big because we fed him with alot of good food but he always make alot of noise at night and he frustrates us sometimes.







Do you have any idea why is he making alot of noise at night?




Anyone out there have any explanations?




Or was it because he has been sleeping alot in the day and thus will be awake at night?




I've lost your number Oshi because while transferring all the numbers to my new phone, a few of the contacts were deleted.




I've changed a new number too and I believe you don't have my new number. I can't give out my new number on my blog because I wish to keep my new number confidential.




I've only given out to less than 20 people and I want to keep it that way.


This is one fat cat. After he eats, he sleeps, then wake up eat again. Gosh! I need to train him, haha!






Jaz, buy your Coach fast if not no more already! Buy, buy, buy!

I'll end this post with Miss. Heather photos.


Saleshia shouldn't have won America's Next Top Model cycle 9. She shouldn't even be in ANTM because she has breached ANTM's rule.

It stated that no person must be in a print ad or commercial within that five years span before auditioning for ANTM or she will be disqualified. I don't think it's the case for this cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment