Ads

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Today Is The Seven Sins Day

Today is the seven sins day and it is official. I made it official. Commit all the seven sins and post them in your blogs and I will have them up at mine together with my seven deadly sins.

Hurry up! You won't get to do all those seven sins altogether in the same day without telling yourself that you did not commit those sins!
Its the sins day!
I already committed the first SIN since in the morning by frying like 7 eggs with noodles and lots of chilli and gobble them down like in 3 minutes.



Hey come on, if you can do that, tell me, and we compete. I have committed Gluttony early in the morning. One down, six more to go.



Gluttony meaning to gulp down or swallow, gluttony is the over-indulgence and over-consumption of anything to the point of waste. It is considered a sin because of the excessive desire for food, or its withholding from the needy.





If you think this is a small serving, you are so wrong. I nearly vomitted towards the end.



Today, I got so perked up. This is like the first time I masturbate like 7 times in a day and to top that up, I had multiple orgasm.





Lust is usually thought of as involving obsessive or excessive thoughts or desires of a sexual nature. Unfulfilled lusts sometimes lead to sexual or sociological compulsions and/or transgressions including (but obviously not limited to) sexual addiction, adultery, bestiality, and rape.



I told myself that I will not do anything at ALL for today. I will just chuck everything aside and leave them to rot. I won't learn. I won't find job. Laziness. Sloth!



Wrath may be described as inordinate and uncontrolled feelings of hatred and anger. These feelings can manifest as vehement denial of the truth, both to others and in the form of self-denial, impatience with the procedure of law, and the desire to seek revenge outside of the workings of the justice system (such as engaging in vigilantism) and generally wishing to do evil or harm to others.



Today somehow anger took control. I was angry at myself for being so unemotional. My friend once asked me, "Why don't you get angry over things that hurt you alot or maybe small matters?"



But today, I got so so angry at myself and started throwing temper at my baby. Baby, I just couldn't control myself.



You may ask me what happen. You may wonder what cause my outburst.



I am tired of seeing people putting a mask on their face. Take them out.



I've taken mine out. No more pretence.



But overall it was a fun day. I just didn't get to do envy and pride. Geez. Oh well.








Papparazzi!



Britney has like 60 over, Bryanboy 3 and me 1.





Manila! Manila! Manila!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11.1.08

    Ouchh! Too many sins in a day. 5 eggs, 7 sessions of M, and etc. I hope you are still in good shape.

    ReplyDelete