Ads

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Chaos At The Train Stations

There was chaos between Simei and Pasir Ris. I was awaken by my panicked mum, "Son, there's a train breakdown and there's so many people rushing to get buses. It is jam packed everywhere."

I was like shit, it's already 10 in the morning. Thank god, she woke me up else I would have overselpt and be late for work.

I left house and remembered what my mum said. But it couldn't be that bad right?


See those people? It stretches from Simei MRT station to Simei street 5. Updates and photos were given by stomp.

My area wasn't affected at all.

But at night, there was another small disruption. I was already in the train and it kept on stopping. I was patient enough to wait for 30 over minutes.

SMRT hasn't been doing a good job. Alot of breakdown noawadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment