Ads

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Shopping And Dining At Hanz

After work, I met up with Eric, Joanne and Aileen for dinner at Orchard. As usual, it was busy at Orchard. There were alot of people and it was for us to walk. We wanted ti go Far East Plaza Puncak but it was very crowded.


We ended up eating at Hanz and I think it's my second time there. The first time was like 5 years ago.









We ordered quite alot of food. Correction, I ordered alot.



Joanne ordered chicken chop. Looks appetizing!


Aileen with her I-am-going-to-gobble-up-all-the-food-expression on her face was interferred by me because I wanted to take photos. "What lah!" she shouted.


Aileen, "Aiyah, can don't take photos or not?! I very hungry already leh!"




Joanne and Eric couldn't care anymore; they tugged in.


Baby's fish and chip!

My egg tuna with mayo!

Aileen's spaghetti! Yummy!


And my second set came minutes later.

Joanne, "So just now was your appetizer ah?"

I laughed.






Afterwards, we went to Tangs to shop. Joanne was looking for presents for her mum's birthday which was yesterday and I was looking for a planner.




We thought that yesterday that shopping centers would be open till the wee hours because its the last weekend of the month.

We were wrong.

Dining at Hanz was okay. Atmosphere was bland. Food were average. I give 2.5 / 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment