Ads

Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Message To Oshi; Your Cat, Buddy

Hey there Oshi, how have you been? I apologize for not contacting you already but I hope you are still reading my blog. I believe you will be reading it everyday because you want to see what Buddy has become. You may ponder, 'Has he grown up to be a fat cat?'


You would probably be wondering why hasn't there been any updates of buddy. Well, don't worry. He's fine and well-fed. He's become so huge!


The photo below was taken 3 months back by my sister and she did a little design on the photo.

Back at my previous house, buddy slept in his small confined tray but ever since we moved house, we upgraded his sleeping place.

I believe he deserve a better sleeping place.


Tadah! He's sleeping on a bed with a blanket covering him.



He's becoming very big.



Buddy, just like me, like posing for the cameras too.





Buddy decided to take things in his own hands and snatched my camera and took a photo of himself. He's doing fine. And we are taking good care of it. So rest assure, Oshi!

No comments:

Post a Comment