Ads

Friday, January 25, 2008

Dining At Country Spoon

Eric met up with me for lunch. Eric wanted to eat at the foodcourt but I decided to have something more than just have food at foodcourt. I decided to treat him to a restaurant at Great World City.

When we got there, we were deciding on which restaurant to eat. Then we came across Kenny Rogers. We wanted to settle for that but then we saw another restaurant, named Country Spoon which was located directly opposite of Kenny Rogers.

So we decided to have that.




Both of us ordered two set lunch, and two ice lemon tea.

We are cam-whoring again. Usual us.


The chicken soup. I must say it's really delicious.


Eric ordered the fish set while I ordered the 1/2 spring chicken set.




I didn't really want to order the 1/2 spring chicken set because it's troublesome to use the fork and knife to slice the chicken into smaller pieces and eat them.

I prefer using hands. But oh well...


We ordered brownies with ice-cream.

I must say I am extremely pleased with the service and the promptness. And the food are delicious. I will give 3.5 /5.

The Country Spoon restaurant is located at Great World City, basement floor, directly opposite Kenny Rogers.

No comments:

Post a Comment