Ads

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Studying Or Working; You Guess

I have promised myself that I will not have to touch any books again but here I am studying again. Damn it! I feel like a student again. My test will be on the 24th of January. I feel so, er, I don't know what's the feeling in me right now.

I don't know how to describe it.





My lessons are in a few days time thus I have no time to enjoy. I need to study, study, study. I am very occupied in the first week of the new year. But I think its a good thing.



It's time for me to stop goofing around. I am so so serious nowadays, the only thing I do when I get online is to chat with my baby on msn and update my blog. And I only blog when neccessary and not write gibberish stuff in my blog.


When I mean gibberish it does not mean writing about Lindsay Lohan or any entertainment stuffs.


I have promised myself not to visit any blogs that mention my name in any bad way. So far I am doing good. I have not been visiting those anti-Issac blogs since 1st January.



Yes, I need all the focus now. This is the life I want. I want to work in the corporate world.


I must break away from my lala land and enter the competitive and crazy world.



Life's not a destination. Life's a journey. If you already know your destination, you won't achieve anything beyond that destination of yours.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8.1.08

    hahahaha... nice pic!!! You can de, jia you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What will you be studying?

    ReplyDelete
  3. guess guess guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9.1.08

    its aia stuff if i am not wrong..

    ReplyDelete