Ads

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Being Me, Being Issac, Being Shah Rizal

Shah Rizal is my given name. Issac is also my given name. You can call me either Rizal or Issac. A few of my blog readers who are also my friends asked me why am I not rebutting back on those people who wrote about me on their blog.

My answer is no, I won't rebutt back. They are not worthy of my time. If I wanted to, I could have done it long time ago. But that's not me. I am not revengeful.

Those accusations that they made on me, I don't really care. I don't even bother reading their blogs already. Just to sidetrack abit, I have every bit of what that can ruin their reputation.

If I am revengeful, I would have splashed their numbers all over the toilet walls. And if I am afraid that they will do the same, they can't because I have changed my number.

If I am revengeful I can upload the sex videos of one of my enemies. He has been uploading his sex videos online. I can upload his sex videos to all forums and paste his face and videos all over his school. But I wouldn't. There are a few with his face shown clearly in the videos.

I'm just telling you all these would have happened if I was revengeful.

Okay, back to happy things,

I received alot of goodies when I visited my neighbour's shop, haha!






Alot alot of crackers from Dorris.








My honey went overseas so I decided to buy top-up card for my honey. Since my pay is in and I got my blogging money already, I decided to buy something for my honey. So that when my honey is in Thailand, my honey can talk to me without worrying low credit.




My sister gave me a $2 voucher for the wallet shop.



This is me proving my undying love to my honey. Love you honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment