Ads

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Vivo-Lasting Chicken Rice Shop

Yesterday, I was craving for chicken rice. So I decided to ask Eric to accompany me to have dinner together. I asked Joanne and Aileen along but they were busy with work.


I still remember that there was this chicken rice shop at vivocity. And I think it will be great to dine there.





I ordered gado-gado and roasted chicken while Eric ordered curry chicken and both of us received a plate of chicken rice each.





Okay, though the price is slightly higher than the normal price of the chicken rice but the quality differs. Of course, the more expensive it is, the better the quality.


You must really try the food there. It is at the basement opposite Superdog restaurant. It is really not difficult to find the chicken rice shop.




I had a new haircut done by my sister and I've like cut my super long toe-nails that were hurting the sides of my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment