Ads

Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Happiness , The Grieve And The Sanity

31 more entries to my 1000th post.

Many people have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.

I was deeply saddened when I heard from Patricia Mok that M.C King had passed away. And I regretted not addressing this much much earlier. Two of my friends asked me why am I not grieving over M.C King's death since I've crossed path with M.C King four times.

Would grieving bring back the person?

It will only saddens M.C King. I know he wouldn't want to see us cry. M.C King has been taken away from us and sent to Heaven.

He needs to spread laughter there.

They tell you otherwise because they, like so many of us, desperately want to believe happiness can come from things as ultimately meaningless as possessions, a large bank account, or a whole body.


They tell you otherwise because, like missionaries battling their own gnawing doubts, their belief receives cheap assurance the more nods they can get from people poorer and sicker than them.

Being rich and famous doesn't makes one happy.

I am shocked to know that Ayumi Hamasaki has lost hearing for her left ear. Many asked, "Will she continue to sing?"

Yes, she will.

She gets happiness from singing and spreading her musics all over the world. She wants people to listen to her.

That's what made her as what she is today.

They will tell you their rags to riches life stories, leaving out all the details except that they were poor, they applied the snake oil they are now trying to sell you, and got rich.

What if you're someone who is hated by many?

And I would reply, "Let it go."

If you understand that you are hated by many and you want to continue to rebutt them, it will be a never ending process.

Everyone has flaws. I have flaws. You have flaws. One thing that one doesn't understand for him or herself is they slam the other party of being bad and nasty but if they reflect themselves, they are being one themselves.

The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.

What makes me today is me.

I have posted 2100 posts if my previous blog and my private blog and my current blog combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment