Ads

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Brilliance Of The World

I'm slowly losing myself to the world. I feel like I am being judge for everything I do. The misconception, the wrong judgements. Its getting a little tired. I just wonder where these people get their energy from. Maybe they are feeding from me. Nevertheless, it has been a good start but its not superbly great yet since there are still minor hiccups.

Just today, I realized I am losing myself, from today onwards, I'll try to be more understanding to everyone. I want to be more loving to my significant other. I want my baby to feel really really loved. I have a good life but I am hoping for a better life.

Maybe I wasn't hoping enough. When the new year approached, I dismissed it like any other year. Repeated cycle. but now I realized I shouldn't think that way I need to be strict with myself. I made resolutions, I need to fulfil them.

I need to be me again, not the last year me or the me two years before but the me when I was a child, when I wasn't yet misled by this everchanging world. From today onwards, there will not be any more of the fickle-minded- sore-loser-attention-seeker Issac. I shall not be bothered by my detractors and most importantly to love my family and my baby whole-heartedly.

Is it worth it to spend so much to look good just to make people envy? So what if they feel envious? Will they feel envious forever? You spend so much to look good and make them envy but in the long run. you will be the one suffering.

They will be saving up and buy more practical things like a house. Whereas you spend on clothes, not ordinary but expensive clothes. At this rate you won't get to save enough to even buy a house when you're older. So I shall start saving from this point onward. Yeah I know, action speak louder then words. I really have to save up because I want to buy a beautiful studio apartment in the near future.

This is my first time having a planner. For the past few years, I don't have a planner of my own but now I do. I think it is a must to have a planner because then you will know when your next scheduled appointment will be.






You can joint down important dates, keep notes or even write a short journal of what happened on the day. My planner is as neat as me. I am meticulous and neat person and this is the first time, I'm letting you guys see raw material; my handwriting.

Some say that my handwriting is so small that they need to look hard to be able to read them. Some say my handwriting is super neat that I need not need to use a ruler to have the sentances written in a straight line even without the lining on the book.

Let's start anew. I know this is like so retarded to start anew 14 days after the new year but hey it's still in the first month of the year. Still can, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment