Ads

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Cook For Love

Today is love day which means we get to express our love twice more than any other normal days. Well, you may think it is silly of me to think of such things but to me I think it even tighten the bond between us further, making us inseperable.


3 months may seem short but I think we have build alot of trust between us. I'm like either 24/7 with my baby or I will be with my baby 6 days a week. We go out together, go home together, eat together, and etc.



I did something special and that is to write out my love on the big big big tissue papers. I thought of doing something else but I can't get the items.



On the other hand my baby decided to cook for me. So I waited for my baby to return from work.


Lucikly I left early from home because my baby finished work early.









Our true identity is to love without fear and insecurity. Our higher potential finds us when we set our course in that direction. The power of love and compassion transforms insecurity.










Love fulfilled sees where we could have gone the way of love before, if we'd known how, and how insecurities limited many of our choices. Love fulfilled perceives new meaning and higher reasons behind many of the mysteries of why things happened as they did. Living from the heart is business — the business of caring for self and others. Understanding this will take us past the age of information into the age of intuitive living.







My baby fried fries and chicken wings for me.

I so so so love you dear. They're delicious.

Love you dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment