Ads

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The New Year Celebration

It was not a fantastic year but I ended it with a big bang. I celebrated with a group of friends and we had steamboat and ended the year with playing the firecrackers brought by Aileen. It was fantastic.

Joanne, Eric, and I decided to went to Sheng Shiong to buy the food for steamboat while Sophia stayed at home.



We bought quite alot of food for like 10 people.


Sophia and I.


Eric and I.


Joanne frowning because she wasn't allowed to smoke.



Aileen and I.


Aloysius and Sophia.





Preaparing the food could be quite tedious.






Jocelyn and Stanley came at 7.30.




Sophia had this, "I-am-not-too-happy' expression on her face while Joanne gave the DUH look.

Mahjong. I tell you ah if I play, I would have won big time.



Stanley wanted to play peek-a-boo with me.


And then it was time to light up the firecrackers.















I did not dare to hold the firecracker because I was afraid that they might burn my face.

Back at the house, we played monopoly.






Happy new year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment