Ads

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Like Any Other Normal Days

Nowadays, my life revolve around work, family and my baby. I have no time for even to sidetrack more than half a minute. I'm leading the right path and I want it to be that way. I don't want to sway.

If you once forfeit the confidence of your fellow citizens, you can never regain their respect and esteem. You may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Today I went to the studio since I have nothing to do at home and my baby will be busy for the whole day. I was happy to know that my baby dedicated one hour for me so I rushed down to my baby's place.

Along the way, I bought hamper for my baby's family. There's alot of abalones in there! Haha! It's for my baby's family and baby so I don't mind buying such an expensive hamper.





Tadah! I had a hard time choosing the hamper. If I buy the big one, then I have problem carrying it to my baby's house. If I buy the small one, I feel like a cheapo. This is my second time buying hampers.

I know, people will always say, 'its the thoughts that counts'.

I don't really believe that.

One example; My friend bought a beautiful scarf which costs around 20 dollars for her best friend's birthday. She gave it to her best friend and her best friend said, 'wow! its really really very nice. Where you buy it?'

And she said, "I bought it at Hong Kong. It's a normal brand but its really nice, hope you like it!"

Her best friend, "Yes I like it very much, its the thoughts that count."

5 minutes later, her best friend who was also my friend told me, "Aiyah, she bought me this cheap scarf leh!"

You guys have to be thankful I am not like that, hahahaha!

If you buy me maybe that scarf, I will say the same thing, "its the thoughts that counts' but the difference between me and her; I will sincerely appreciate it.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Dorris gave me two pens today when I went over to her shop. How nice of her! Thanks Dorris! I gave one to my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment