Ads

Monday, January 14, 2008

2nd Day At Work

Hey you, this is like my second day of work and it is really exasperating to see nobody coming into my studio. Well, lets not get to that part first. I hardly see people walking by that place, let alone entering our studio.

In two hours, you will only like see 5 to 6 people walking past my studio.






They reshuffled the entire place and make some minor adjustment to the arrangements of the furnitures.


The nicest thing about working here is the view.

Yesterday, I went to Tiong Bahru Plaza to have my lunch. I ordered fried oyster and was really disappointed to see the small serving even though I ordered the 5 dollars serving.

I was the first to queue but the fourth to get my food. I will never order from that stall again; Local Delights at Tiong Bahru Plaza foodcourt.

The moment I stepped into my studio, I became a total camwhore.



Snap! Snap! But only one photo manage to pass the QC (quality control). Seriously, I have forgotten how my boss looks like already.

No comments:

Post a Comment