Ads

Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Day At The Studio

I was at the studio all by myself, as the boss was out the whole day going for his appointments. I went through the catalogs and magazines to familiarize myself with the working environment and the knowledge that I am suppose to know.

I have been on hibernation mode for the past one month and I need to kick-start the new year with healthy programs instead of lazing at home or probably doing nothing.

I don't know if the boss will be reading my blog.


Just even wondering if he even knows I have a blog.


I was browsing through the magazines and updating my planner. It was a very plain day with no hectic schedules.




The computer wasn't working so I had to get myself busy with all the neccessary familiarizing of the products I am selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment