Ads

Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Many Surprises, It's Only The Beginning

After the party, I stayed over at my baby's house and I only went back home at night at ten. I wanted to be there with my honey. I wanted to spend time with my honey so I dedicated 1/2 days to my honey.

On the first day of the new year, my baby and I went to buy the neccessary ingredients to make pasta. Well, not me but my baby decided to make for me.


These were the ingredients for the stir fried pasta.

My honey kept apologizing for not getting the capsiciums but I am not fussy at all. Without them, the pasta still tasted great.


And my honey fried eggs for me knowing that I like to eat eggs alot. My baby seldom cook for people so it's an honour.


On the 3rd day of the new year, I met up with my baby for lunch and then went for my job interview.

Did you all watch Mr. Magorium movie? If you all did, I went for an interview at the place where it really resembled like the toy shop in the Mr. Magorium movie.

Then I went to buy chocolates for my baby.

In addition, I bought...


Roses!


3 Roses stands for I LOVE YOU.. This is the "LOVE". I hardly give flowers to people de wor!

No comments:

Post a Comment