Ads

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sakae Sushi Delight

Yesterday, Eric and I went to Tiong Bahru Plaza to dine at Sakae Sushi and then went to watch a movie, 'One Missed Call'. I'll review the movie on the next entry. As for now, let me engulf you in my Sakae Sushi Delights.


It's been a long long time ever since I indulge myself with good food. It's been one long month.


The girls sitting behind Eric were scrutinizing me. Well, how should I explain it.

They were looking at me then talking to each other then looking at me then talking to each other again.

Seconds later, they called out for my name, 'Issac!'

I smiled at resume my dinner.


I love Sushi but when I fine there yesterday, they didn't have maki tuna roll on the conveyor belt. How disappointed I was.

And Eric that we were at Sushi Tei and that our drinks can be reflilled.




We ordered so much, but even after what we have ordered, I still was famished.






And the ice lemon tea just wasn't enough for me. I ordered another glass.

Eric was full but I wasn't. So I decided to order a few side dishes.


Tuna! Tuna! And more tuna!

I shall give * * * / * * * * * . 3 stars out of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment