Ads

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Of All The Randomness In The World

I rushed home immediately after work on Friday because I was rushing to meet Eric for dinner and movie. I didn't even bother to change because I had no time.

Evil, "You very funny hor? You don't bother to change because you don't have enough time. Then where did you find time to take all those photos of yours, you cam whore!"


I can't really smile because if I do smile in front of the camera, it will turn out to be me making a fake smile at the end product.



I'm not a size 0 nor plus size. I'm just an average size guy. I'm not skinny like Posh Palette or Vogueite and I am not fat like Trya Banks. I'm just in between.

Nowadays, I try my upmost best to not wear clothes that can land me in the bad fashion sense category. Well, I try not to in this new year.


At work, Dorris, my working neighbour from the shop beside my studio, gave me milk.

And I tell you, it was a new flavoured milk. When I drank it, I felt like vomitting because it taste weird.

Dorris also gave me 8 packets of hongbaos and a bag.

Thank you Dorris!


I got another 2 movie vouchers so since Eric and I have decided to watch a movie, I used up the vouchers.




My baby bought me Ayumi Hamasaki's latest album, Guilty for our 3rd month anniversary. How time flies. My baby is leaving on Sunday for work and will only come back on Thursday. I'm going to miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment